Monday, February 2, 2009

Bored



So I should be sleeping right now because I will be exhausted come morning but what is new? Zach has only been gone a week and I have three more weeks to go. This has probably been one of the most challenging times spent apart. Being 7 months pregnant I really have no energy right now and the girls want to be entertained every minute. I miss having Zach around because they are able to hang all over him :) I'm posting pictures of the girls from this week. I have been trying different activities and their favorite so far is playing with markers, thank goodness they are washable!!!! Wish me luck for the remaining 3 weeks I just hope I can keep them busy.
Mikayla top, Kaitlyn bottom. I swear I dont let them put it on their face they are just sneaky!

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

Oh I just love these pictures! Your girls are DARLING! You seriously need to post more pictures missy!
Yes - Gracie just discovered coloring on HERSELF. Oh joy. I just hope she NEVER figures out that she can color on WALLS, or FURNITURE or things like that. HA HA HA.
You could try making your own fingerpaint - i think it's just flour and water and food coloring. If you're interested - email me and I'll find the recipe for it. I also have a good recipe for play dough! :)

The Picketts said...

Also - I forgot...I've been SOOO tired lately and feeling like I have NO energy. I have FORCED (literally) myself to get out and just take a 30 minute walk (15 minutes one way and then turn around). I am SHOCKED at how much energy that gives me!!!! If you feel you can't do 15 minutes one way..just do 10. You don't have to go fast (because I definitely can't - I'm all huffing and puffing anyways). The first few days were brutal, but it's gotten better and I haven't needed naps as often! WOOHOO! Love ya!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Oh look how big they have gotten! Their hair has grown! Good Luck with Zach gone, it will pass quickly!