Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had such a busy weekend I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. Saturday we took the girls to the pool on base, it was cloudy and colder than normal. For some reason I don't think the baby pool is heated, normally it feels good when it's hot out but the girls were not having it on Saturday, I don't blame them I didn't even want to go in. It wasn't very hard to convince Zach that his plans had failed because Kaitlyn ended up pooping and we didn't have an extra swimmer diaper. Lets just say I was glad he was the one who packed the diaper bag that day, I was ready to go before we even got there.

Saturday night we took the girls to my friend Lindsey's house, her little boy Devin was celebrating his second birthday. The girls were having fun until about an hour after we got there and then they started crying about everything. I was about to lose my mind until she brought out the cupcakes and that of course made them happy again.

Sunday we spent the whole day near Charleston. My brother Curtis and his family are planning on moving to South Carolina next month and we went to look at house they are wanting to rent. The place was only five minutes from a beach called Isle of the palms. It was beautiful there, we took the girls to the beach and let them run around for a couple hours. The more we take them to the beach the more brave they get, I can't look away from them for a second! Both girls decided they were going to be explores so every five minutes I was pulling one of them away from someone else's beach bag. hahaha little stinkers. We had fun though.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

That is so cool Curtis is moving out by you! It will be nice For the girls to get to play with tommy!! Chrissy you are a rockstar mom!!!

Spud Randall said...

Hi,
My name is Zach Finucane and I just happened to be clicking around the net, searching my own name when I came across your site. I just wanted to say hi and wish you, your husband and your lovely daughters all the best.