Monday, August 11, 2008

Shark attack



The girls have been growing like weeds so naturally their footsie pajamas have gotten too small. I asked my mom to keep a look out for some more light weight footsie pajamas in a bigger size, and surprise, a week later they were sent to the girls in a package (Such a nice Grandma). Anyway the pajamas are adorable but one in particular caught my attention, It's green and has sharks all over it. For some reason Kaitlyn always ends up wearing the green shark jammies and the same day she wore them she started biting Mikayla. Maybe it's just me but I swear the PJ's are not a good influence on her because she hasn't stopped biting since the day we received those shark pajamas. They need to come with a warning label!!! hahaha!!! Kidding, well kind of, Kaitlyn is no longer allowed to wear the shark pajamas because I can't stop myself from thinking she is always up to no good!

5 comments:

Jan said...

That is so cute!....well not really when she is biting her sister.Welcome to bloggsville! I LOVE THIS CONCEPT!

Jan said...

By the way, I just wanted to tell you I think the girls are adorable. I love seeing pictures of them!

The Picketts said...

Good job on your blog! Looks GREAT! Can't wait for the next post!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your little sharks! How cute!!!
Dana

Granddma Diane said...

CHRISSY I HAVE WROTE TWO COMMENTS AND SO FAR THEY HVE NOT GONE THROUGH BUT I LOVE YOUR SITE AND IF THIS GOES THROUGH I WILL WRITE MORE LATER. REMBER I LOVE YOU ALL AND THE TWINS LOOK GREAT AND GLAD YOUR BACK TO RUNNING WITH MR. ZACH
GRANDMA DIANE HOPE THIS GOES ?