Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor day weekend









This weekend went by way too fast I hate to see Zach go back to work! Saturday we took the girls to the children's museum in Columbia, it was a lot of fun but insane to keep up with the two of them. I hardly saw Zach because the girls were running in opposite directions! :) Sunday we took the girls to the pool and tried cleaning out our spare bedroom for Kemela. We still have a lot to move out of there but it should be done by the end of this month when she shows up. Labor day we spent the day at the beach with Curtis, Emily and Tommy I can't believe I have family living here now!! The beach was insane due to the hurricanes hitting around us, the high tide was a little too dangerous for the kids so we mostly spent the day playing in the sand. This weekend they will be coming up here to visit for my birthday I'm excited to get a chance to get to know Tommy, ever since he was born I have been living in a different state. Anyhow the pictures I'm posting are from Saturday at the museum.

1 comment:

The Picketts said...

Wow the girls are REALLY starting to look more and more like little toddlers and not like babies! (I know, people keep telling me the same thing about Gracie). They are SO cute! ANd getting SOOO big!!!!