Sunday, September 28, 2008

stupid park!

We have a park down the street that we take the girls to a couple times a week. Normally it is a nice chance to let the girls burn off some energy and hang out with other kids but yesterday it was a disaster. Mikayla was playing in some dirt or so we thought until she started screaming hysterically, by the time Zach got to her she was covered in fire ants and he had to strip her down to get them all off. The poor baby has over 30 bite marks on her hand alone!! She eventually calmed down and we decided to stay but not long after Kaitlyn was catapulted off the bridge by another child and she landed face first into the ground. I hate it when my kids get hurt and after that I had had enough. I thought parks were supposed to be safe but I guess next time I will be even more cautious than I already am.

No comments: