Thursday, February 3, 2011

sick again

I believe the stomach bug should only be allowed to hit any household once a year if at all. This has been the second time in less than two months and with two down and three to go I know I'm going to be the next victim. I don't do well with lack of sleep but I'm going on three nights now and I'm not a ray of sunshine without my beauty rest! Hopefully Zach will be able to tolerate me the next few days. I almost feel sorry for him but he changed his schedule at work two weeks ago to work from midnight to 8 am and I believe this is his karma HA.

While on the topic of Zach he has me worried lately. He has not had feeling in the tops and sides of both feet going on four days now. He says its like your foot has fallen asleep but never wakes up. After 24 hours he went to see his doctor who is baffled and scheduled lab work which we find out the results tomorrow. If the results come back normal the next step will be to see a neurologist. The doctors biggest concern is either diabetes or nerve damage but it could be a number of things. Lets hope for the best!



5 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Hope you guys get feeling better!!!

The Picketts said...

Oh no! I'll keep you guys in my prayers...for both the flu and for Zach's foot! Enough already with all the sicknesses! (we've had some sort of sickness ever since Christmas...I'm SICK of being SICK!)

Jan said...

Does he have new shoes that are tight on the top of his arches? I've had something similar before from tying my shoes too tight. I hope you are spared this round!

Kayla said...

Oh no, I hope everything works out!!
I am sorry your house is sick and I am sending healthy vibes!!!

Ill keep you guys in my prayers!

Sandie said...

There is nothing worse than the stomach flu...although, having a chest cold rates up there too...we seem to be doing the sick thing also! We all need to get HEALTHY! We'll keep you in our prayers!