Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm back

So it has been forever since I have got on my blog. Being pregnant again and chasing after the girls just wears me out. Unfortunately, I had to take an extension to finish up my schooling but I'm hoping to have it finished before the baby comes! One good thing that has happened recently is Zach was given a special duty for the next three years working quality assurance on base. He has been home a lot more and helps out so much!! I'm extremely grateful for such a blessing.

Enough about Zach and I, the girls have been growing and changing everyday. It is so exciting watching them learn how to talk and understand what is going on around them. Watching them around the Christmas lights has been a blast, anytime we take a walk at night both girls will stop and stare at the lights for what seems like hours. I always get embarrassed when the people who live their open the curtains and give us this weird look like "why are you in front of my home?" The funniest part about that is Kaitlyn is screaming "wow wee" over and over again, I'm almost certain that is why these people are catching us. Anyway, that is what is going on right now and I promise (mom) I will try and get on here more. :)

No comments: