Friday, December 5, 2008

Poor Mikayla

So Zach and I have this system down where we take turns sleeping in every other day. Today was my morning to sleep in, which means that Zach normally takes them to the park or the gym. This morning he took them to the gym and came home early because Mikayla got injured. I guess as they were leaving Mikayla and Kaitlyn were playing on the treadmill and some how Mikayla got her fingers stuck underneath the treadmill. I took her to the doctor to make sure they weren't broken and thank goodness they aren't but she did sprain two of the joints. She has been a very unhappy little girl today. I hate it when they get hurt!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh sad! That's no fun that it's her hand too! Now it will be hard to play, glad she didn't break it though!

Cooper Family said...

Why to go Chrissy.,.I would love to see the viedo on that challege